Aputure LS 600D - Takmarkað framboð er á þessu ljósi og mun það aðeins verða boðið í forpöntunum.
Fyrsta mögulega afhending á ljósum væri 15.12.2020 ef pantað er fyrir 30.11.2020
Fyrir nánari upplýsingar hafið samband við firstname.lastname@example.org
• 29,300+ lux @ 3m with the F10 Fresnel
• 8,500+ lux @ 3m with the Hyper-Reflector
• Comparable to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800
• 0-100% Stepless Brightness Control
• CRI≥96, TLCI≥96, SSI (D55): 72
• Dust & Light Rain Weather-Resistant
• Multiple Control Methods: 2.4GHz Remote, Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, Built-in Wireless DMX, Art-net, Ethernet, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
• Dual Battery Plate Power Supply Supports Multiple Voltages up to Half or Full Power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V) • Can Achieve Half Output with 2x V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries (14.4V/15A, 26V/8.5A, 28.8V/7.5A)
• Can Achieve Max Power with 2x V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries (26V/18A, 28.8V/16A)
• Can Charge V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries When Plugged into AC Power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
• Supports 48V DC Input Power @ 15A, Including Battery Power Stations & Block Batteries (3-Pin XLR)
• Optimized LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector for Increased Output
• Accepts Bowens Mount Light Modifiers
• Curved, Handbrake-Locking Yoke with 360° Rotation • Dual Junior/Baby Pin for Easy Mounting
• Separate Control Box for a Lighter Lamp Head
• 6m Weatherproof Locking Neutrik Power Cable
• Built-in Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate
• 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve • 8 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing,
Strobe, & Explosion
The LS 600d Pro is the latest and brightest flagship light in the Aputure Light Storm COB product line. Its immensely bright 600W COB LED output positions the 600d Pro as one of the brightest point source LEDs on the market. With only a 720W Max Power Draw, this light is able to approach the brightness of 1200W HMIs at only a fraction of their total energy consumption, allowing you to power more than one from a single household circuit.
In addition, the 600d Pro takes advantage of the lower power consumption requirements of LEDs compared to hot lights, allowing it to draw power from both V & Gold Mount cinema batteries. Its multi-voltage battery plates make it compatible with 14.4V, 26V, and 28.8V batteries, for a wide variety of power options. The 600d Pro’s battery plates also include revolutionary charging functionality, giving the LS 600d Pro the ability to refill batteries when plugged into AC power between scenes. The control box is also capable of accepting 48V (15A) DC power via 3-pin XLR, allowing it to be powered via external battery power stations or block batteries.
The LS 600d Pro’s weather-resistant design renders it capable of withstanding inclement weather conditions like light rain and water spray.