The parabola makes the light decrease slightly from center to edge and changes more symmetrical. It provides excellent diffusing light, a spot of the highlight is more delicate and natural.
Made of 16 umbrella supporting rods to form a large diameter deep softbox, the circle-like shape that generates a nice even light and soft light effect, bring you amazing eyes light.
It creates a smooth and special light spot , which is perfect for portrait and commercial portrait photography.
47"" x 47" x 29"/120 x 120 x 74cm
Forza 300, Forza 500, P-100, P-200
Quick set-up version
· Normal and quick set-up version for choosing.
The Speed Ring for the normal version is separated from the 16 umbrella supporting rods, and you should connect them one by one. While the quick set-up version comes with integrated design, easily at the twist of a press of the self-locking and pulling upward, greatly shorten the set-up time.
· The Para 120 includes a Bowens Style Speed Ring, making it not limited suitable for NanLite's Forza Series LEDs, it also compatible with other Standard Bowens Mount lights.
· 47.2"/120cm in diameter and 29.1"/74cm deep, make the light decreases slightly from center to edge. Large-area and distant illumination, creates a perfect spot, strong three-dimensional sense.
· Made of 16 umbrella supporting rods to form a large diameter deep softbox, the circle-like shape that produces a smooth and special effect.
· Material selection for high temperature resistant and high effective reflection materials, which is ideal for continuous lights.
· The design of leaving a margin on the front for controlling light easier.
· The optional fabric eggcrate, perfect for more precise light shaping.