- The NiSi Nano IRND Filter is an ND filter that provides exposure reduction and creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters are intended to not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The design of this filter has been optimized for use with digital sensors and to promote nearly flat attenuation of visible and infrared light. To provide a high level of neutrality across the visible and infrared spectrums in order to eliminate color casts and ensure cleaner, truer blacks when using the NiSi Nano IRND Filter, one layer of NiSi Optical Nano Coating is applied to each of this filter’s surfaces.
- This NiSi Nano IRND Filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity
- Neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- This type of filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Each surface includes one layer of NiSi Optical Nano Coating that attenuates infrared light as well as visible wavelengths, to maintain color neutrality and suppress color casts due to increased exposure times.
- Scratch resistance
- This filter is 4mm thick
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- Leatherette pouch included for storage and transport.
0,3, 0,6, 1,2, 1,8
Afsláttur: 2.499 kr. (10%)
8.991 kr. – 15.291 kr.