The Master C Stand is outfitted with a patented spring ring locking system that removes all tension from the legs so that gravity can do the work for you. A turtle base is an industry term where the riser section can be quickly removed from the base for easy transportation and the base can be used with a stand adapter for a low mounting position. The 40″ Grip Arm with Hex Stud is a 2- 1/2″ grip head mounted on the end of a 40″ piece of steel tubing 5/8″ (16mm) in diameter and finished with a faceted hex stud to keep lighting fixtures in position when they are placed on the end of the arm.
The surface of the tubing is painstakingly machined to create a rough texture to ensure a non-slip surface. The 2-1/2″ grip head consists of a pair of rotating aluminum discs attached to a 5/8″ (16 mm) receiver. The discs have four different sized V shaped jaws to accept any accessory with a 5/8″, 1/2″, 3/8″, or 1/4″ mounting stud or tubing. The V shaped jaws have teeth that grab whatever is mounted between the plates securely. The 2-1/2″ grip head features an oversized ergonomic T handle and dedicated roller bearings designed for maximum torque.
- Includes 40″ Master C-Stand with Turtle Base, One 2.5″ Grip Head, and One 40″ Grip Arm with a 5/8″ hex stud to keep lighting fixtures securely in position
- Unique Patented innovative spring ring locking system allowing for easy set-up and take down.
- Base is five times stronger than aluminum
- Easily remove the column and attach to the Kupo Runway Base to create a strong sturdy and safe rolling stand.
- Fitted with captive locking t-knobs on the column.