The two 5/8″ (16mm) studs at either end are attached to ball joints rotate 360 degrees plus a cut-out in the sleeve surrounding the joint allows the stud to be bent at a 90 degree angle. One stud is tapped to receive a 3/8″ – 16 thread while the other is tapped to receive 1/4 – 20 thread. Each stud has six milled flat surfaces so whatever you mount on the Max Arm will not rotate. The central elbow rotates 360 degrees for infinite adjustability.
The Max Arm is equipped with user-replaceable special friction discs with anti-slip rosettes prevent unwanted movement. The adjustable ratcheted handle slowly increases tension until all three joints lock at once making precise positioning a breeze. Supports loads of up to 4 kg. Black Aluminum Finish.
- Adjustable arm allows positioning a camera lighting fixture or accessory within seconds
- Supports loads of up to 4 kg
- Joints loosen and tighten simultaneously with a single handle
- Six milled flat surfaces for secure mounting
- Limited two-year warranty