Ninja is a 5-inch lightweight, compact camera-mounted 10-bit HDR monitor recorder up to 4Kp60 in ProRes, ProRes RAW, Avid DNx, H.265 codec amplifying on monitoring features and connected capabilities.
Built with the AtomIC chipset and a new user interface AtomOS 11 that optimizes its memory management, Ninja sets a new standard in creativity for any kind of creator. AtomOS 11 brings to creators a host of great new and advanced monitoring and recording features like RecordAssist, PlayBackAssist, SegmentPro, ELZone, Arri False color.
Add the Atomos Connect module to Ninja to share what’s on your Atomos screen with other connect related devices, iPads, Macs and Apple TV wiresly in the same premises or anywhere in the world in Atomos RemoteView. Make Ninja even more versatile in combination with Atomos Connect to access to cloud workflows like C2C, Atomos Edit and Atomos RemoteView via Atomos Cloud Studio. Connect also features 12G-SDI, AirGlu wireless timecode and control, Wi-Fi 6, and NDI. Atomos’ close partnerships with major camera manufacturers ensure that Ninja works flawlessly with an increasing range of DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
- Lightweight, tough and reliable device with a new clean and modern interface and compatible with a huge range of HDMI-output cameras
- Record up to 4Kp60 in Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, and now H.265 (HEVC) included and up to 6Kp30 in Apple ProRes RAW
- New AtomOS 11 improves memory management, boosts responsiveness, and unleashes new features
- Share what’s on your Atomos screen with other Atomos Connect users, as well as with Shogun Connect, iPads, Macs and Apple TVs wirelessly in the same premises or anywhere in the world with Atomos RemoteView*.
- New tools to arrange in advance recording and playback with RecordAssist and PlayBackAssist.
- Additional advanced industry leading suite of monitoring tools with one-touch operation: SegmentPro**, EL Zone, ARRI False color added in combination with other monitoring tools like Vectorscopes, Zebra, Atomos False Color, Onion Skin, etc.
- Built-in AtomX expansion port offering an ecosystem of SDI connectivity and NDI workflows with Atomos Connect and AtomX Cast
- Add Atomos Connect for a gateway into the cloud and all the benefits of Atomos Cloud Studio
- Same form factor as NinjaV, all Accessories are compatible with the new Ninja Series (Ninja & Ninja Ultra)
- *requires Atomos Connect **Coming September 2023